Thursday 22 March 2012

Saddening Yana..


assalamuaikum..today im felt so upset ;( seem nothing had been worked out for me in this month....everything was miserable and totally saddening..i don't know where the mistake but ....im not blame anyone...no one fault in my situation now...it's all about me...i..the one who make a lot of mistake..why i fixed being like this...argh~~ im totally gonna need to changed now before all its too late..no more regret after this..only grateful...but i first need to motivated myself...life is learn from failure right...so i need so many spirit to started my journey now...aja aja fighting,yana!!! *yoshimi hakesumnida :) * okay,,,i dont want to mess up my life anymore... and i dont want to cry anymore...its to tiring...cry is one of the way how i express my feeling...i dont have couragement to say it aloud to other people or shared it with my friend...not all things can be shared with them....im type of person which is like to latent my feeling...gonna hide it qiuetly from anyone....i need to stand up n face the real whole world now...no more day dreaming...only need to realise for an reality....huh~~ why i felt so hard to accept the fact...  

No comments:

Post a Comment